The Kangertech Subox Nano Starter Kit contains just about everything you need (battery not included) to start, or continue, your flavourful journey through a tobacco free life.
Included in the Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit is Kanger's latest foray into the box mod market, a 50W variable wattage box mod which feels just right in the hand and the new and improved Kanger Subtank Nano, even smaller than the Mini!
The Kanger Kbox Nano is capable of delivering a maximum of 50w powered by a single Flat Top 18650 battery (sold separately).
The Kanger Kbox Nano can fire coils as low as 0.3ohm and is pass through capable meaning you can vape whilst the device charges. The USB port us located on the side of the device, meaning that you can stand the device upright whilst charging, and the battery is accessible via a magnetic cover.
The new and improved Kanger Subtank Nano differs from the original by coming with a new vertical 0.5 ohm OCC coil installed and a new vertical 1.5 ohm replacement OCC coil designed for those that prefer a slightly more traditional mouth to lung inhale.
Other improvements include a Delrin wide bore drip tip, which is heat resistant, and an improved airflow control system.
All in all the Kangertech Subox Nano Starter Kit offers proven quality at a price that makes it exceptional value for money, and they look pretty awesome too.
- 1 x Kanger Kbox Nano
- 1 x Kanger Subtank Nano
- 1 x 0.5 ohm coil 15-60W (Direct to Lung inhale)
- 1 x 1.5 ohm coil 10-26W (Mouth to Lung inhale)
- 1 x Purple Micro USB charger cable
- 1 x Replacement glass
- 510 drip tip (Delrin)
- Aqueous ceramic coating
- Improved airflow design
- Height w/o Drip Tip: 47mm
- Height with Drip Tip: 60mm
- Range|: 7-50W adjustable in 0.1 watt increments
- Resistance: 0.3ohm - 2.5 ohm
- 510 thread
- Low Resistance and Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit, Reverse Battery and Overheating Protection
- 10 second cut-off safety protection
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Powered by 1 x 18650 (Flat Top) - 20A minimum (sold seperately)
- Zinc alloy casing
- Charged via USB cable (supplied)
0.5 ohm - (direct lung inhale)
- 15 - 60 watt (max) - 20 - 40% VG
- 15 - 50 watt (max) - 50 - 70% VG
- 15 - 40 watt (max) - 80 - 100% VG
1.5 ohm - (mouth to lung inhale)
- 10 - 26 watt (max) - 20 - 40% VG
- 10 - 22 watt (max) - 50 - 70% VG
- 10 - 18 watt (max) - 80 - 100% VG
Important information about Sub Ohm vaping:
These devices are also designed for sub-ohm vaping, and they require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub ohm coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.