WOTOFO Conqueror RTA Atomizer, is a rebuildable tank with a dual coil postless build deck. Top filling, independent juice flow control, dual adjustable airflow and 4ml capacity make Conqueror a RTA you don't want to miss.
WOTOFO Conqueror RTA Atomizer, is a rebuildable tank with a dual coil postless build deck. Top filling, independent juice flow control, dual adjustable airflow and 4ml capacity make Conqueror RTA a must buy for build enthusiasts and advanced users.
Size: 22mm(D) x 60.6mm(L)
Material: stainless steel, pyrex glass
WOTOFO Conqueror RTA comes with
◾ 1 x WOTOFO Conqueror RTA Atomizer
◾ 1 x accessory and Hex key pack
◾ 1 x Japanese organic cotton
◾ 1 x wire pack
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Postless build deck with dual coil design
4ml tank capacity
Dual function top cap
Independently adjustable juice flow control
Top fill system
Dual adjustable airflow slots
Gold plated 510 connection
PEEK insulator made in Germany
High quality stainless steel and glass construction
Anti-heating design drip tip
1. Remove the base
2. Prepare the coils, unscrew all the screws from side
3. Set coil in the base; do not let coil touch any part of the base and lock the coil in with the screwdriver
4. Adjust the coil holes against juice channel and fire evenly; prepare cottons without top layers
5. Put the cotton through coil hole and cut the extra parts
6. Push the cotton into the base; make sure it is against the juice channel slot tightly
7. Paint the cotton till fully wet by e-juice
8. Set the top part on and turn the juice flow control cap till juice channel fully closed
9. Remove the juice fill cap and fill in e-juice
10. Set the juice fill cap on and open the juice flow control cap according to your preference; enjoy vaping now.
510 thread. Compatible with most 510 thread batteries/MODs.
◾ Rebuildables are for experts, not for average or beginner vapers with no knowledge of how to rebuild atomizers. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.